My niece Katie inspired me to create a blog for our family. It looks so cute and what really caught my eye is that it looked so easy. I have tried to blog before and tried to create family web pages before but all my previous attempts have failed miserably because I simply couldn't follow the directions. Actually, it was probably because I have no patience to follow directions and simply gave up. Lack of patience is certainly one of my major faults. Sometimes it works to my advantage and sometimes it doesn't.
Anyway, we had a lovely Thanksgiving here in Greater Binghamton. I have no photos to prove we had a nice Thanksgiving...you'll just have to take my word for it. Almost everyone(except Lisbeth and Christine) were home for the long weekend. We had a great dinner, played a lot of games, saw a great movie(Enchanted) and did some shopping.
Tonight we decorated our Christmas tree. It was a really nice day. For the first time in my memory, we went out to get our tree in bright sunshine and rather warm(40's) temperatures. It was really nice not to freeze our rear ends off. I only hope the tree holds up until Christmas. It really is beautiful!
Time to do more laundry. But before I go, I am going to attempt to add a photo to this blog. Again, I have no recent Thanksgiving photos but I'll post one of the latest pictures of all four kids. The photo looks like it is from the 4th of July but it's actually from the local Columbus Day Parade.
Check back to my blog periodically, I'm going to actually try to keep it updated. Drop me a line and let me know that you actually saw it.
2 comments:
Found it with no problem. I think it is great. Great way to keep in touch. Good Job!!! Michaele
I love it! Isn't it so easy! I am obsessed with it! Heath is constantly telling me the "real pictures' are in the living room if I want to see them1" Ha! Well I will be checking in frequently so keep it updated!
~Katie
Post a Comment