Chris Thater cycling races were held this weekend in our community. We all went to watch. Actually, I sort of had to work the event(help host a breakfast) so the kids and Michael came to help AND have fun. It was a very hot day but we all had a lot of fun!
Kids at the Thater Races with the Wagners. Colleen and I work together and that is her son Eric. The dog is theirs but Murphy wishes it was hers.
3 comments:
So sad that summer is almost over:(
Enjoy your last days before school starts.
Looks like you had a little longer to enjoy summer...unless you guys didn't get out until June? Hard to be back to early bed times when it is still light outside. Good luck next week!
School totally stinks.. I know how they feel.. The summer just goes way too fast...what a bummer
Post a Comment