Here comes the bride.........and groom!
Trinity, Maureen and Murphy on the dance floor.
My girls....and me!
Aren't they adorable!
Okay, neither of my attempts to link to a photo album worked so I guess I have to actually take a moment and post photos. It has been one week since we returned from Iowa and I am still exhausted. The girls and I had a fabulous time. We toured my old stomping grounds, we shopped, we moved from hotel to hotel and we attended one of the most fun weddings ever. There are so many photos, it's hard to choose but I'll try to narrow it down.
Hopefully soon, I will blog and post pictures of our trip around Sioux City. We even made it to the cemetery. I thought it was important for the girls to see where their grandparents and great grandparents are buried. I appreciated the visit more than them but I have to say they were interested.
Switching gears to a much happier event....Maureen and Matt were married in a beautiful ceremony in Ida Grove, Iowa and the reception was held in Maureen's hometown of Holstein. We are talking rural Iowa. Beautiful but rural!
We had an absolute blast. We saw lots of family that we only see every 3-4 years. And not that I had any doubt, the Cosgrove's once again put on a heck of a party. The girls really didn't want to leave that night. I didn't either but my body was telling me a different story!
I included a few highlights of the weekend's events. I literally took hundreds of pictures but I will spare you and post only a handful.
1 comment:
As usual I look Fabulous.. Thanks for the pics, It was a hell of a good time, I keep asking if I get to do it again, but I get crazy stares from people when I Say that..Hope you are finally getting back into the swing of things!
Post a Comment