murphy helping trinity prepare valentines for her class
trinity making her list and checking it twice
Not much to say about the post. Here are just a few pictures of Trinity and Atticus getting their Valentines ready for Valentine's Day. It's kind of nice that we are down to only two that need to prepare Valentines and at the same time it is kind of sad that we are down to only two that need to prepare Valentines. Murphy's friend Jacqueline was over and graciously offered to help...along with Murphy of course.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I was stuck in Albany so was no different than any other night for me. But when we got back, Michael and I took the kids out for a late Valentine's Day dinner. Nothing fancy but we spent it as a family which is what counts.
1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day! Nothing here for me either. Matt was gone and I ordered chinese food and watched bravo, so actually it was awesome!
Post a Comment