Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thornton Reunion-2012

It only took me almost two months to finally get the reunion pictures on here but finally, here they are.  I have to say that it was truly a magical gathering.  Okay, that might be a little melodramatic but I think because it came off so well after I had worried about it for so many months, I was simply overwhelmed at how fantastic everything turned out.  The location was perfect, the hotel wasn't luxurious but it was just what we needed for an event like this.  The amusement park and water park were well beyond my expectations, the evening at Libby's was incredible, the picnic at the park was relaxing and enjoyable and the weather was gorgeous and finally the night at the racetrack was hilarious and exciting and a perfect topper to wonderful weekend with family.

I hope we can recreate this another year in another location but I admit it will be difficult.  I am so glad we did it and my kids had a blast.  Even Michael seemed to have a good time-- so that's saying a lot!!

I will try to put in as many pictures as possible.  This will probably take me a few weeks to complete but I will publish as I keep adding more pictures.

The whole gang(minus a few grandchildren who weren't able to make the trip).  
Pretty impressive Darwin and Berneil!


Just our gang of four-The Fauci Four.


Grandkids and Great Grand-kids!


Just the Grand-kids.


The brothers and brothers-in-law(sorry John, not sure where you were!)


The In-laws!


My Aunt Mary and Uncle EJ and two of their sons and daughters-in-law joined us for the reunion all the way from Alabama!!  So glad they could make it!  We really enjoyed spending time with them because we see them so infrequently.



The out-laws!


Atticus and Aunt Debbie.  Atticus really enjoyed spending time with you Deb!


Thor, Murphy and their Aunt Julie!  Julie we really enjoyed spending time with you! Please bring your entire family to New York and visit us and someday maybe we can actually make it to Seattle!


Three of my four....where oh where is Trinity?


To be continued.......!






No comments: