Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning and All is Well


First things first, Thor does have a couple of scratches on his eyeball but they just gave him some antibiotic ointment and said he should be fine. No patch, which he was kind of hoping for. They say they don't do that anymore. Christmas morning was lovely and joyous. No rushing around. The kids just opened their presents and then began playing with all of them. A perfect Christmas morning!! We are heading to the Fauci's for dinner soon. I'm still full from last night which was once again a seafood feast. It was delicous!! It was a small intimate group. We missed those who could not be with us but we know you are all where you should be as well. Have a wonderful Christmas Day. We'll check in sometime this week. I'm on vacation and I am in heaven! That's heaven, not with Kevin! :)