I'm thrilled to be able to report that Thornton Fauci is now officially a green belt in karate! He took his test this morning and passed. We were all very proud. I am so glad he passed because I would have been crying in public if he hadn't and that would have been embarrassing for everyone involved. We were all there, our whole family plus Mr. and Mrs. Fauci. Went out to breakfast afterward to celebrate. I then went shopping and finished what I believe to be all of my Christmas shopping and then went to a friend's holiday open house. It's been a good day and I am tired. Not much else to report here. Kids are all healthy. They are done with school until January 2nd. I have to work Monday but will then be off until January 2nd. I cannot wait. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment