Friday, May 23, 2008

Just Some New Pictures






I haven't updated in awhile so I figured I better put something new on the page. Not a lot to talk about. It's been a busy spring. Two Sundays ago we had a lovely Mother's day. Last night, the kids had a musical at school. The video I will attempt to attach is from the kids' musical. It was interminable. In case my children read this, that means it was delightful! :) The highlight was the kindergarten class singing a handful of songs. I took the video with my little digital camera so the quality is not good but hopefully it will show a quick clip of Trinity singing one of her songs. Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Meghann Whitmer said...

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!! Love it!! Lillian loves this song. We have only mastered knees and toes. Watch out Simon, Paula and Randy....here comes Tri-town!

Katie said...

Love the singing! Glad another school year is behind us!

MoCos said...

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes is the bomb diggity.. I like that almost as much as "Taking Home my baby bumblebee." Hope you guys are getting ready for summer. I could use a couple of days at your lake cottage...