Quick update. Our Tri-town lost one of her front teeth this weekend. I actually pulled it out, after she asked me to, of course. I'm getting quite good at it. You just get a good grip and pull straight down. Sorry if those details make you squeamish. She loves the fact that she lost her tooth. Shows off her smile whenever she can. Then again, Trinity is always smiling. All the kids are back in school and loving it. Atticus really likes being in the same school as his siblings. It is so darn cute seeing them get out of the van and walk up to the school with Atticus holding Murphy's hand and blowing me kisses! Thor is also playing football...I think I mentioned that before. I will try to find a picture of him in his cool uniform. His team is 2-1. This last weekend they lost a squeaker 19-18 it was an exciting game even if it was 6-7 and 8 year olds. We enjoy sitting out in the sun(it's still nice and warm..check back and see how I feel when it starts to turn cold) and watching all of the action. Hope everyone is well. One quick brush with celebrity. Had to go to New York last week for a meeting and ate at Bar Americain, Bobby Flay's restaurant. One of my co-workers asked if he was in the restaurant and he was. He was signing autographs and letting people take his picture. I did neither but I thought it was cool that he was so cool. It was kind of fun. The food was awesome. Had one of the best salads I have ever had. It was iceberg lettuce, crumbly blue cheese, bacon(real bacon..not the bits) a light dressing and then a poached egg on top. Everyone I tell that to, says ewwww, that sounds gross. I'm telling you it was one of the best salads I ever had. Anyway, that's all from here. Good night!
3 comments:
We are now one toothless on top as well with Preston! He looks like a Jack-O-Lantern and hoping the other falls out before school pictures! I've heard of Bobby Flay...I'm not much on the Food Network as my mom and Quinn are. It's sad, but my boys now what channel it is, because my mom has brainwashed it in there head. Preston loves when we go on vacation with my parents, because he gets to lay in my mom's bed and watch the food channel...sounds boring to me! Ha! Have a great weekend!
Yes..Thor is out there busting heads... His name just totally comes in handy when it is time for him to be all BA.. Hope getting back into school is fun... Nothing new hear..same old school/work bs..
Glad to hear all is good. I can't believe Atticus is in kdg, what a big boy. I love the Food Network also watch it all day long. I need to go to NY and we will go to a famous restaurant.I love Bobby Flay, but I think my latest crush is on Tyler Florence.Same old same old here.Goi9ng to the Iowa game this weekend. GO HAWKS
Post a Comment