Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just Catching Up


Atticus has no idea why he is wearing a Calvin t-shirt. We do!

Sisters!


Our Lego-maniac Thornton.
He's waiting for all of his teeth to grow in!


Murphy is a wonderful big sister to Atticus!
It's nice to know she is watching over him at school.


The boys! What can I say?

I don't really have a reason for this update. I just got tired of looking at the same stories and pictures every time I logged onto my computer. Not that I ever get tired of looking at my children but I did think it was time to mix things up a bit. Despite the economic turmoil engulfing our state, our country and our world, our life is good. Kids are all healthy and in school and busy with their activities. Murphy and Trinity are still doing ballet once a week. Thornton is wrapping up his football season. It has been a lot of time, energy and effort to get him to practice and the games but I have to say, there is no better way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Thor is also still doing karate. This weekend he competes in an annual tournament. He has received medals the last two years. Not sure about this year, he has not been attending class as consistently or practicing sparring as much as he used to, but it will be a good experience for him. Because I am too lazy to put comments in the comment section of my relatives' blogs, I am going to give a few shoutouts right here. Maureen, you have a lifetime to change your hair color. Don't do it! Maybe there is a reason it didn't take. Okay, I'll stop sounding like a mother now...maybe not your mother but a mother nonetheless. Katie, sounds and looks like you had a wonderful time in Mexico. Still haven't convinced me to go to Mexico but I'm sure it is a lot of fun. Meghann(Iowa Meghann), happy third anniversary and hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to hear if it is a girl or a boy! To Chris Palmer, glad to see you have finally updated your blog. Congratulations on the new dog. And to my brother Matthew, for God's sake, update your blog! You don't even live in Texas anymore. That's all for now. Again, you'll probably next hear from me at Halloween. This is an election year for my boss so things have been a little crazed. One way or another that will end on November 4th! Oh yeah, and I hear there's some kind of national contest going on as well. Cosgrove's, no need to weigh in, we already know who you are voting for!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Kids are getting so big! I love to see when everyone posts a new post!Yes...please send out a shout out to Chris...like they are so busy! You think I'm busy...I only have 2 involved in activities! I can't imagine the life of 4 yet! But...we are always on the go! Another MU game this weekend! Our Tigers are on a roll! Sunday hoping to do one of 2 pumpkin patches in the next 2 weeks! We live for fall here! Can't wait for the Halloween posts! All of my bambinos are doing the Star Wars Theme! Hopefully it turns out!

----Katie

MoCos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MoCos said...

1) It is semi-permanent and washes out in 8 weeks..don't worry mom..girls dye their hair..that's what we do... Plus I look good no matter what I do..

2) Good Luck trying to shut the Cosgrove's up..never going to happen, McCain/Palin is a joke

3)Tell Barbara to Kick some ass..

Meghann Whitmer said...

I with Darcy update your blog Devon!!!!!