Thornton's team, Spartan Blue, participated in the final game of the season this past Sunday. They won. It wasn't the championship game but it was a consolation to the championship game. Thor really enjoyed playing and says he definitely wants to play next year. As I have mentioned before, we really enjoyed spending our Sunday afternoons watching him play but the weather has started to turn cold so it seems a perfect time to have the season end. Trinity and Atticus wanted to make banners for the final game. Trinity worked on hers for quite some time the night before. Her sign read, Go Spartans and Go Thor! Atticus' sign, however, read "Go Pizza!" We have no idea why. That's just what he wanted it to say. Trinity helped him write the words but he decorated it. Murphy missed the season finale as she was at a birthday party. But we know her heart was with her brother.
2 comments:
I'm looking at your blog and it says that you posted at 2:34am! Please tell me you sleep! I think I slept like a rock last night after our horrific day yesterday.
Boys played tackle football last year and we kind of got burned on it and they opted not to play this year. Who knows next year. Yes turning cold here also and we have MU homecoming Saturday and high of 50! BURRR!
Katie
GO PIZZA!!! ha ha..I love it..how cute.Well tell Thor congrats on a good season. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Post a Comment