After the show...
we were all glad to be out of the hot gymnasium...
especially Atticus!
Atticus demands to wear a tie to these types of events..
but he also enjoys taking it off!
Trinity in line waiting to go on stage.
Don't you just hate people who don't update their blogs!! I sure do. So finally, today I have a reason to update. Not that life has been boring, it's actually been very busy...just not blog worthy! Kids had their annual music concert. It was cute and interminable!(Once again kids, that means spectacular!) Murphy and Thor performed together...they were actually the highlight of the show..not Murphy and Thor individually but their respective classes. They sang "Feelin Groovy"(wow, I'm not sure how to spell groovy/groovey!) Can't say that I have ever used that word in a sentence. And they also sang a song from the Music Man. Very cute. Atticus was of course, cute. I could actually hear him sing over the other voices and Trinity's class was adorable as well! Another one in the books.
I couldn't really get any pictures of the kids performing so you'll have to settle for some photos of them before and after the performance.
If you are a regular reader of this blog you know that we had a birds nest near our front door. I am happy to report that the baby birds have hatched and all appear to be in good shape. I would really like to get a picture of them but I really don't want the mother bird to peck me in the head! We'll see if I can get something before they fly away.
Looking forward to a long Memorial Day weekend. I am taking Friday off. Have absolutely no plans and plan to keep it that way. Not that we won't do anything...we just don't have the pressue of any plans.
Kids have about four weeks left of school. They cannot wait. Miss Katie will once again watch them this summer!! We are so blessed to have her in our lives and have her watching our children. What a major relief it is knowing your children are being cared for by such a responsible, loving person.
Will once again commit myself to try to do better at my blog. Don't hold your breath though. Happy Memorial Day!
1 comment:
Four weeks of school!! Well hang in there guys.. I am officially done.. a few days at the lake and then des moines to study my butt off!! Hope you guys had a good memorial day!!
Post a Comment