Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Atticus Gets A Haircut




Atticus being Atticus!

A contemplative moment. Not really.

Back to making faces!


Happy with the results!

Michael took Atticus to get his bi-annual haircut... actually, maybe he gets it three times a year. Regardless, it is the same cut every time--short! The boys love the cut. I don't mind it. It's certainly easy to take care of. Some folks(their grandmother) are not fans...but what are you going to do! Michael takes them to Dave and Bob.. I think Dave did the cut this time. Very nice job Dave. Atticus approves! Thor was not able to go but he wants his done this weekend.

2 comments:

MoCos said...

That first picture of Atticus is priceless!! I love it, that needs to be sent to some sort of picture contest... he is too funny!

Katie said...

I agree with Mo! Too Cute! I have never been brave enough to do the BUZZ! I know their grandmother would also disapprove! We tried the growing out thing (Like you said what are you going to do) and Corbin finally decided enough was enough! Great shots! Wow did you get Michael to take the camera????? Dad of the Year Award on that one!