Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Michael with the kids at Saratoga. One of our favorite places!

Michael attending the second Father-Daughter Ball. Believe me, if you had asked me if Michael would be going to one of these a few years ago, I would have said no! It's amazing what little girls can do to a man!

Michael and Atticus at Disney World--boy was it hot that day!
And despite the fact that Michael maintains that Disney is an evil empire,
I know he enjoyed the day because the kids did!

Michael and Thor at Meghann's wedding! I think they were playing a particular type of music(I shall not name what kind) and I don't think either was enjoying it very much!

Michael and Atticus when he was very young(Atticus that is)! Michael was wonderful with all of our children when they were babies!

Happy Father's Day Michael! You are a wonderful father and the children just adore you. It is hard to imagine that for the first ten years of our lives we thought we weren't even going to have children...and now here we are 20 years into our marriage with four beautiful, healthy, full of personality children. The "full of personality" part I credit mostly to you! I know that you make spending time with your children probably the number one priority in your life and for that you make me very happy and very proud. Have a wonderful Father's Day! We love you very much!

3 comments:

Meghann Whitmer said...

Sorry you guys did not like the early 90s hip hop that was played at our wedding. But as I recall the dance floor was rockin! I also believe the Palmers' were dancing fools! We should do it again in October:)

MoCos said...

I think it was Mellencamp.. Michael is a music snob... it happens. Happy Father's day M!! I don't know if darcy told you I had the dream the other night she had a new husband and clare and I came to visit and we totally hated him.. We were so team Michael.. weird dream..amazing what the bar studying will do to ya.. Hope you had a good day!

Darcy said...

I did tell him the dream. He laughed!! Meghann it was the country music!! 90's hip hop rocks!