One of his favorite spots to be!
Tri and Atticus posing with the puppy.
Bungie looking very comfortable!
Do you think Murphy looks happy?
His name is Bungie and he joined our family on Wednesday. He is a 9 week old Golden Retriever. The kids are thrilled! I tried to hold off as long as I could before getting a dog but I knew it was inevitable and all of my excuses ran out...we need to wait until there are no more babies...we need to wait until everyone is potty trained....we need to wait for summer!!
He has a wonderful disposition...at least he has demonstrated an enjoyable disposition the last 36 hours. He of course wakes in the middle of the night. As he did with the children, Michael sleeps through all of the crying! Can't wait for Bungie to learn to enjoy sleeping all night as well. I know I enjoy it!
Took us until today to agree on a name. Bungie is from the video game Halo. Not exactly sure what it means but the kids like it, Michael likes it and I don't hate it!
I need to get to bed now. I am sure to get a wake up call around 3am! Good night! by the way, this clock is off. This post is taking place at 10:50pm..not 7-ish. I am not that pathetic!
4 comments:
Cute dog and cute kids! Hope you guys have a great time together.
This is a member of Bungie.net by the way. (The Flood forum rules.)
I am so wicked jealous. I want my own retriever so bad. and he is redder!! I love it when they are red. Well I bet the kids are so excited, having a puppy is fun! Congrats on the addition to the family!
Congrats! Golden Retrievers are amazing dogs btw...
This is a member of Bungie.net by the way. (The Flood forum rules.)
Love the new god. I am currently using all of the excuses you listed as the Whitmer's family reasons as to why we cannot have a puppy!! Like the name but have no idea what it means!!
Post a Comment