
Atticus being introduced for the first time. This will be his first year playing baseball, if you don't count t-ball last year....which I don't. (he's the second kid in this picture, not the first)

It was so cold, Thor chose to be introduced in his winter jacket.
I didn't make him keep his coat on, I swear!
Atticus eating a nutritious breakfast of breakfast pizza!

Thor connects!
Trinity and Atticus goofing around during Thor's game.
Today was the opening day for Endicott Youth Baseball. It was soooooo cold, it actually snowed a little! Just a few flurries but there were flakes in the air. Michael and Thor and Atticus had to be there at 9:30a.. The girls and I arrived a little after ten. Then Michael stayed with the boys while I took Murphy and Trinity to Murphy's first of two games of her basketball tournament. She played really well. Really aggressive on defense. They won that game after losing pretty badly Friday night.
Then after that game, I left Murphy with her teammates and went back to Thor's game which started at 1pm. We watched that game for about an hour. Thor connected three times. I say he got three hits but his father says he got two hits and his third was a fielder's choice. Whatever the heck that means. Regardless, he hit the ball, got on base and even drove in a run! His team won ten to nothing.
After one hour, Trinity and I left that baseball game and I took Trinity to a birthday party at a local movie theater. From there I ran a few errands then went back to Murphy's second game at 3pm. Unfortunately, they were up against another tough team and lost but again Murphy played really well! She was an animal, stealing the ball I think three times in a row from the other team as it was trying to get the ball up court, in the fourth quarter. From there Murphy and I went back to the theater to pick up Trinity and we came home! I am exhausted and going to bed soon.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring. Despite this weekend, we have been having incredibly beautiful weather. I hope this is just a fluke and we go back to our 70 and 80 degree temps soon. This was an unusually crazy day hopefully not to be repeated any time soon!
2 comments:
are you trying to compete with the ecklers? Because that is what a typical day for them sounds like.. looks you need to have one more kid if you really want to compete! we are nursing hangovers here.. just as much work, but with a lot less responsibility.. kiss those cute kids for me!!
I'm exhausted just reading it. To think Thad and I bitched, we usually only ha one kid at a time to worry about.The kids look great!
Post a Comment