Thursday, September 2, 2010

Final Cape Cod Photos


The original 6 with the Fauci patriarch and matriarch!

All of the grandchildren(minus a few who could not make it!)

The boy--so handsome!
My beautiful Murphy!

My beautiful Trinity!
For some reason Atticus' photo was not capture singularly this night!

The Wittman's.

The House Family.

The Winslows.

Michael calls Kate's family the Easter-berts!

Gathering in the garden.

This is it. I have exhausted every grouping of photos I can think of. There are more photos but I have chosen the best and used them. This posting will finally wrap up our week at Cape Cod. As I mentioned, since we were all together, which as many of you know, rarely happens in large families, we decided to hire a professional photographer to come to the house to take some photos of the large group as well as the individual families. We chose the always flattering(not always but for most it usually is) tan and white clothing. Michael has a friend in Cape Cod who recommended the photographer. While she was snapping her professional photos, I captured a few shots as well. Her photos turned out beautifully. Mine are just okay. We will be ordering some soon. Note to self, need to order photos! Anyway, I know my children as well as Michael and I will long remember this vacation and always look back fondly! Thank you again Nana and Papa. You have provided us a life experience that will literally last the rest of our lives. And if anyone forgets, hopefully they can refer to this blog and relive it through photos!

No comments: