
Papa looking dapper talking to Aunt Kate and Uncle Rich.

Papa's bride of 50 year's(Nana-looking quite beautiful I might add)
and her sister Aunt Markie(also quite beautiful).
Papa reading his cards and opening his presents.
Papa is now in his 81st year.
Atticus being silly at the restaurant.
Cousins(Annie and Trinity)! Aren't they adorable together!
And they are really starting to look alike!
Tuesday night our wonderful, giving, generous Papa celebrated his 80th birthday, or as he likes to put it, his 81st year. We had a wonderful dinner in a private room at a lovely local restaurant. Michael and I and our kids, Kate and Rich and four of their kids and Aunt Markie were all able to assemble to celebrate the landmark birthday! Thank you Papa for all that you do for us and all of your children, their spouses and especially the grandchildren. You are generous and thoughtful and we love you for it! Glad we could be there to help you celebrate. Sorry the cake was so pathetic! There is a reason they make frosting in a can! And an even better reason why The Cake Man does a robust business! I wanted to update earlier, but the night of the birthday was election night where I ended up working most of the night into the early morning hours and Wednesday night(last night) I fell fast asleep early from being up till 3am and waking at 5am. Hope everyone is well. If I don't blog for the next several weeks, Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment