Great angle but you can't tell it's Thor at bat.
Sorry Thor, I know I have better pictures of you playing but I cannot find them at the moment, so we will have to settle for the wide shot above and this one...you watching your sister play instead!
Atticus taking care of business at first base. I don't think he can see a darn thing with those glasses on!
Atticus giving it his best Derek Jeter.
Trinity ready for any action that comes her way!
Finally got the pictures to upload!
The season has ended for Thor, Trinity and Atticus but I am only now getting around to posting any pictures of them in their baseball/softball uniforms. All had a great year and all really enjoyed playing. This was Trinity's first year of playing softball and I think she enjoyed it the most. She is pretty good at it as well! Most Saturdays we would start at 9am in the morning, have another game at 1pm or 3pm and another one at 5pm. Oh, the dog days of summer baseball! Sometimes we had to be on the road for one of Murphy's basketball games so I apologize to my other three for missing some of their Saturday games. But believe me, we sat through quite a few. While we enjoyed every moment of the season, sitting outside in the nice weather, we are also equally happy to have a little time away from sports. The kids are chilling with Miss Katie and Michael and I are slaving away at work.... so they can chill with Miss Katie! Still not sure what sport awaits us next. Thor is still indecisive about whether he will play football. I will be disappointed if he does not play but do not push either way. I think Atticus will actually start to play football this year. That should be interesting. Then late fall, basketball starts all over again! I already have bleacher butt and back and I have 11 years to go of watching from the stands. I'm already behaving like a senior citizen because I have one of those cushioned seats with a back that I can strap to a bleacher seat. Brilliant! I do feel like a dork but my back loves me afterward!
Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!
2 comments:
I am glad the kids had fun playing ball this summer, but I swear I am hiding baseball and softball from my kids. I have no children and already I am pissed if I have to sit out in the summer sun and watch those damn games.. I am totally my mother's daughter on that one!
Kids look great but I could not agree more with Maureen. I think I may have a little hope that Lillian will not be interested in softball but Luke is all boy so my dog days of summers may start looking like yours soon. UGHH! And love that you have the bleacher seat....I am always jealous of the people who have those!
Post a Comment