Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day of School

Atticus rotated between being happy, sad and anxious. He was happy to return to school to see his friends. He was sad Murphy no longer went to their school and also that Adam wasn't in his class this year. And he was anxious about everything else!

Trinity very excited about the wall art!

Thor not too pleased to have to pose for a picture at school!
But since we were early, and no one was there yet, he agreed.


Murphy went with me to drop off the younger three at their school. This year Murphy moved up to the high school. No, she is not IN high school. They just moved the 7th and 8th graders to the high school building. She too likes the new wall murals at the elementary school.



-The Fauci Four-
I know, I know.....they are all getting so old! Makes me sad but also very happy that they are all so healthy and happy and excel in almost everything they put their minds to!

Can't write much but here are the kids on the very first day of the 2011/2012 school year. The day was short lived, however. At midday, the kids were sent home because of heavy rains and flooding. Then their school was cancelled for the next two days. We're hoping they can go tomorrow-Monday. You may have heard about us(the Binghamton area) on the national news. We are okay. Our house is on high ground-thank goodness. Thank you to everyone who has emailed or called to ask about our well being. The area is devastated, however, and many families and businesses in our community need many prayers.

Have many family photos and storm related photos as well. Will try to do update more soon. I know, I know, I always say that and never do!

Hope everyone's school year is off to a better start than ours. Good news is, we are all healthy and safe and for that we count many blessings!

1 comment:

MoCos said...

They all look so good, but I am sad because Murphy is becoming a teenager! When the hell did that happen! Hope the School year is going well!