The boys after their first football game. It was soooo hot!
Thor getting a little help getting out of his uniform after the game.
Never an easy thing!
Atticus getting a little snack and a cool down after the game!
Did I mention it was hot!
Big sis, little bro.
Atticus is just happy the game is over and he can eat snacks
at the concession stand.
#3 Atticus Fauci.
We traveled to Montrose, Pa for the first game. Beautiful day.
But did I mention it was hot!
It happened weeks ago but just now getting around to posting the boys first football game. This is also the first year that both boys are playing football. Thor has played for several years. Atticus has now joined him on the gridiron. Their teams are both doing very well. In fact, our season has been extended because each of their teams has made the playoffs--yea(note a bit of sarcasm!)---It has been about a week since I started this post which was already weeks late so a quick update--Atticus' team is now done. Thor's team has one more playoff game. If they win that, they make it to the championship game. The weather certainly is deteriorating at this point. I type this on a Thursday and they actually say snow is supposed to be in our forecast today. Not much but even just knowing it might make an appearance is discouraging. Girls are starting basketball. Murphy is into her 3rd or 4th year. Trinity is just starting this year and already really enjoying it. I will hopefully post pics of the girls on the court very soon! Hope everyone is well!
2 comments:
They look so big in their uniforms! I guess we will be waiting for a post about your snowstorm!! Yuck!
We have had the best fall..beautiful weather!!
Our bb season is getting ready to start too..and I LOVE IT!!! You need to post more often..I know I've become bad lately..the 5 might be finally catching up with me and slowing me down...ok maybe just a little! Can't wait for reunion! We are PUMPED!
Post a Comment