Closeup of our Tri-town. Michael calls her cut the "Cleopatra"
The boys...they got their buzz cuts at the beginning of the summer. Best child hairstyle ever! Their Nana is not a big fan but the boys and their parents love it!
The boys part deux!
Finally, three weeks after the 4th of July I think it's time to update the old blog. Today, Michael took Murphy and Trinity to get haircuts. Normally, I would be a little upset that these haircuts were not supervised by me but I had to admit that both girls' new do's looked cute and I had little to get upset about. Just one less errand for me this weekend. Murphy's hair was cut just a little bit and thinned out a bit. Trinity got a pretty good whack job but again it's cute so it was a good whack job! Other news from New York; Michael's brother Jimmy is officially married. The ceremony took place this past Saturday in northern Italy. The only member of the family that was able to attend was Michael's sister Lisbeth. Congratulations Jimmy and Jen. We can't wait to see the pictures! I'll try to get some digital photos from Lisbeth to post on my blog. Not much else going on. Katie is babysitting the kids. All four are taking swimming lessons. Michael and I are working(what else is new). We are all looking forward to August when Lisbeth's girls will visit for a week, then Lisbeth and Jeff(?) will join them. I believe Jennifer is coming as well with Po and Emma and probably Christine and kids for Max's birthday. So it's going to be a very busy August and before you know it, school will be starting again. How depressing! Therefore I will stop on that note. Hope everyone is well.
1 comment:
They look like little China Girls. How cute! I always said that if I had a girl it would have a little bob cut...ain't gonna happen! Yes, our August is filling up fast also...and that dreaded "S" word right around the corner!
Post a Comment