Once again, apologies for my lack of attention to my blog. I could go on and on about how I am soooooo busy when really it's because I am sooooo lazy! Actually, life has been a bit hectic lately but the holidays are a perfect time to slow things down and that is exactly what I plan to do. Everyone is good and we are all healthy! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend with lots of family in town. All of Michael's family was here except for Lisbeth and Jennifer. My family of course is all over the United States, all west of the Mississippi. It's tough somtimes not being able to see them often, especially at the holidays but that is what blogs are for.. right?! Which reminds me to once again say that I really enjoy all of my relatives' blogs. I don't always get to leave comments but I read them all and enjoy them all.
I just spent the last week in Florida at a conference. Yes, I was in Florida but it was mostly work. Except for the weekend before the conference when Lisbeth and I(she lives in Orlando for those who don't know) did a lot of shopping and spent the day at a spa. I would tell you where but it would sound really pretentious. Okay it was the Ritz Carlton spa! It was the best spa experience I'm sure I will ever experience in my life. Thank you Lisbeth for showing me such a good time!
The worst part about the week was being away from my children for so long. It was too long!! Murphy started sending me text messages as soon as I get on the plane. Her emoticons started with a smiley face. Then by mid week it turned to a crying face and by the end of the week, it was an angry face. I knew it was time to get home right away! And believe me I was feeling the same way.
The photos are just some recent shots of the kids. Trinity has lost her other front tooth--finally! I helped it out of her mouth last night. Her smile is so darned cute right now. Everyone else is doing really well. Atticus is singing songs in Spanish. I joked that I left for one week and he learned to speak Spanish!! I'll try to get video posted of his new song but usually he doesn't like to perform on demand.
Hope everyone is well. Time to do all of those last minute holiday activites; shopping, tree trimming, decorating, holiday photo, Christmas Cards...yikes I better get to work!!
Have a wonderful holiday season! I look forward to every single holiday blog!
I just spent the last week in Florida at a conference. Yes, I was in Florida but it was mostly work. Except for the weekend before the conference when Lisbeth and I(she lives in Orlando for those who don't know) did a lot of shopping and spent the day at a spa. I would tell you where but it would sound really pretentious. Okay it was the Ritz Carlton spa! It was the best spa experience I'm sure I will ever experience in my life. Thank you Lisbeth for showing me such a good time!
The worst part about the week was being away from my children for so long. It was too long!! Murphy started sending me text messages as soon as I get on the plane. Her emoticons started with a smiley face. Then by mid week it turned to a crying face and by the end of the week, it was an angry face. I knew it was time to get home right away! And believe me I was feeling the same way.
The photos are just some recent shots of the kids. Trinity has lost her other front tooth--finally! I helped it out of her mouth last night. Her smile is so darned cute right now. Everyone else is doing really well. Atticus is singing songs in Spanish. I joked that I left for one week and he learned to speak Spanish!! I'll try to get video posted of his new song but usually he doesn't like to perform on demand.
Hope everyone is well. Time to do all of those last minute holiday activites; shopping, tree trimming, decorating, holiday photo, Christmas Cards...yikes I better get to work!!
Have a wonderful holiday season! I look forward to every single holiday blog!
3 comments:
I was getting bummed with no recent updates of the Fauci Family! OK...that by far had to be the best Spa Treatment!!! I'm hoping (hope Michale reads this) for another spa gift card this Christmas! Hint Hint! We are for sure ready for the holidays and for some much needed time off! I have lots of posts in the next few weeks...oh and Heath is has one job this weekend...to write our annual Christmas letter, although he said what's the point since I have the blog!
Update more often!!!
Katie
Kids look great. I know it is hard all of us being so far away.Remember to always keep your kids close. I have a four hour rule.
Well everything looks good..What is the Fauci Christmas card going to be this year??? I expect the best!!!
Post a Comment