Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Kids pretty tired of posing and now just showing off!

This was our goofy pose of the night!

Twas the night before Christmas Eve, and all through the house, the children were sleeping while their mother updates the family blog! I can't believe Christmas has arrived already! I think we are all ready but I'm sure something undone will pop into my head tomorrow. We will have the traditional seven fishes dinner at Sal and Mary's house..not sure of the menu but Michael will play a role in preparing the meal. I on the other hand will work part of the day, show up to eat, do the dishes, exchange presents with the relatives who are in town and then head home and prepare for our own Christmas morning. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. We will get up leisurely on Christmas morning..well as leisurely as the children will allow and hopefully Santa will have paid an abundant visit! From our enjoyment of all the new goodies, we will venture out into the frigid air and celebrate Christmas Mass at St. James. We will return to the Fauci's house and prepare for another grand meal, again, Michael will assist. Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas. I don't know about anyone else, but the economy sure didn't keep us from spending less this year. I thought it would but I think everyone will make out just fine this year. I'm pretty sure Santa is recession proof!! Happy New Year!! It's gotta be better next year, right?

1 comment:

MoCos said...

I hope you all had a good Christmas.We had a good time. Too much food, presents, and wine!! It wouldn't be a holiday without it..Hope you all have a good new years!!