Monday, February 16, 2009

Kids Being Silly

Trinity modeling a pair of shamrock sunglasses. She was not amused! She was mad because initially I wouldn't let her get a shamrock tiara. She got the tiara. I am so easy!!

Murphy trying on one of the many head bands with shamrocks!


Thor tried this silly hat on and we all laughed so hard, we had to buy it!

Stopped by the Party Place this weekend to check out the leftover Valentine's Day items. Okay, yes, I like to shop for 50% off holiday items the day after the holiday. Is that so wrong! Didn't find any Valentine's Day stuff but we did find Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day items. The kids' school usually holds a Mardi Gras party and the kids like to dress up in masks and beads and stuff. And here in Binghamton, the St. Patrick's Day parade takes place two weeks early so we can lure New York City Pipe and Drum Bands to our fair city. On the actual St. Patrick's Day, of course, they are in New York City. Kids like to go to the parade. I like to go too but for some reason, that weekend is always, always, bitter cold. We'll see how it is this year. So far we have had a pretty mild February. There, I'm sure I just jinxed it! We are heading to Florida after all. We don't leave for several weeks but I am already packed. Not sure what that says about me. Except that it has been a very long winter and I could use some Florida sunshine to reinvigorate me. Kids are very excited. Hope everyone is well. Katie, I have used my camera but I still find myself pulling out my little digital camera from my purse for most events. I'll take it to Florida and I'm sure I'll take lots of photos.

No comments: