Once again, I leave one of my daughter's in her Daddy's care and she gets a dramatic haircut! It's okay again because this time we had actually been talking about getting Murphy, not just a trim, but a real haircut. Today she got it and I think she looks adorable. I'm surprised she actually went through with it. Every time I tried to encourage her to get bangs, she refused. I think she was just tired of the same old long hair. Don't get me wrong, she had beautiful hair. But it was time for a change. She looks so different. So grown up! :( . She's the only one who got her haircut today. The boys will get their buzz cuts soon, right before we head to Florida. Hope all is well with everyone. It is once again bitter cold in the Northeast. I knew that when I said in my last post that we had been experiencing mild weather, the end was in sight.
I'm going to take a few moments to sound off on my favorite topic; television. Shows I love: House(you have got to love a drug addicted, cranky Dr), 30 Rock(high-larious), The Office(a little uneven this year), How I Met Your Mother(Doogie Howser is high-larious) and yes, I still love American Idol. However, I also hate American Idol this year. I hate, hate, hate the new format. It does not allow for a second chance for a lot of singers that I would have liked to have seen sing again. I hate two of the final three singers from the first round. How could they possibly let Anoop Dog go? And I really wanted to see Stephen get a third chance, but I guess when you blow your second chance, your time is up. The roughneck seems like a nice guy but please, that performance was absolutey horrid! The petite blond has no appeal and simply screamed her song and yes, Danny Gokey is an awesome singer, but please, can a stylist get a hold of his eyewear. Not since Sarah Palin has one individual made such a statement about glasses.
Okay, that's enough. I just needed to get that off my chest. Discuss amongst yourself or not!
I'm going to take a few moments to sound off on my favorite topic; television. Shows I love: House(you have got to love a drug addicted, cranky Dr), 30 Rock(high-larious), The Office(a little uneven this year), How I Met Your Mother(Doogie Howser is high-larious) and yes, I still love American Idol. However, I also hate American Idol this year. I hate, hate, hate the new format. It does not allow for a second chance for a lot of singers that I would have liked to have seen sing again. I hate two of the final three singers from the first round. How could they possibly let Anoop Dog go? And I really wanted to see Stephen get a third chance, but I guess when you blow your second chance, your time is up. The roughneck seems like a nice guy but please, that performance was absolutey horrid! The petite blond has no appeal and simply screamed her song and yes, Danny Gokey is an awesome singer, but please, can a stylist get a hold of his eyewear. Not since Sarah Palin has one individual made such a statement about glasses.
Okay, that's enough. I just needed to get that off my chest. Discuss amongst yourself or not!
3 comments:
First off, Murphy the hair is adorable! I'm trying to grow mine out right now and it is in the blah stage...can't pull up and not much you can do with it.
Second...I totally agree with you on AI! I first off can't stand Cara...she is totally lame in her comments and the idea of not getting a second chance?? ANOOP Dog should still be in the house! What are they thinking! Little blond chick will not make it far and yes Danny can sing, but Heath said he needs to ditch the glasses that have to match every outfit! Ok...glad you touched on that subject so I could vent also.
And Third...you suck for heading to sunny FL while are also stuck in this bout of freezing weather. Really I'm joking and totally jealous! We haven't experienced any really bad snow or ice this winter just frigid cold temps that hopefully must go soon!
Take Care~
Katie
Cute hair Murphy. You do look very grwon up! We are trying hard to grow Lillian's out but somedays bangs seem like it would make life much easier:)
I have not had time to watch American Idol yet this year but I will try.
Hate that you are going to FL. For realy one of these years we are going to meet you there. Maybe next year?
Well Murphy looks like a little mini-me. I am now growing my bangs back out though, I look like a little girl with bangs, or like Murph!!
Well I don't watch AI until it gets later in the season, the show annoys me. But we have watched 30 rock since it started, I love alec baldwin..And we have started watching house, and just finished the 1st season..
Well you guys have fun in Fl..I will still be suffering through my senoritis and school!!
Post a Comment