Thursday, July 2, 2009

We are the Champions......of Endicott Youth League Baseball.....triple A division!

Thor with his biggest fans!

The team basking in their glory!

Thor during the National Anthem. I love this shot!


Last night we witnessed Thor's team win the championship game for his little league baseball team. I never thought I could get such excitement out of a little league baseball game! Thor was soooo thrilled! And frankly we were too. Michael, the girls and I, along with Nana and Papa, sat through 6 innings of nail biting action until the final 13-3 score was posted. The season is now ended and we are all a little sad but I think the fun and excitement of the season and the championship will carry us through the summer until football season begins! Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How exciting! Our season has been a flop this year...with the rain and cancellations, my granddad's funeral, and vacation we have been just able to squeeze in a few! Oh Well we are still having an awesome summer! CONGRATS! I'm going to be one of those crazy moms in the stands yelling at the top of my lungs because I get wayyyyy too into it at their young ages!