Happy Birthday Murph!
It was last week so I think it is about time to get Murphy's birthday on here. Our oldest, celebrated a birthday last week...it was a low key affair. She got to bring a friend to dinner at the
Galley then we came back and had cake at the house. Our friend Deb also came over to wish Murphy a happy birthday. Murphy wanted a new phone(with a qwerty keyboard) or a DSI like her brother..well she was not going to get both so we made her choose. She chose.......a phone! Shocking! She already has a phone....but she says she got tired of texting the old fashioned way! She also got a gift card to our local mall and some new large purple pillows for her room. She and Trinity tell me they want to change the color of their room from light pink-my choice and my favorite to bold pink and purple. This is the beginning of that transition. Anyway, we had a lovely evening but it was a school night so nothing crazy! Happy Birthday Murphy, we love you very, very much! It is hard to believe she is eleven. As Papa always quotes his mother on every child's birthday......."I remember this day.....!!"
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Murphy! I'm trying to ignore the phone request in our house! Corby will be 10 in June...so looks like I have at least 1 more year! Sounds like she had a great day! I remember the day my mom got the phone call she was born! We will be celebrating Conner's 5th at the end of this month and Sydney's the 31st...January is a busy birthday month! Thanks for NY info..WE CAN'T WAIT! As we say it's going to be Pee Wee's Big {Palmer} Adventure!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl.. I remember when you were born and what a momentous occasion it was. Your mom and dad sent us a home video of you and your mom and the couch and took us on tour of binghamton area and your dad keep going, "Baby Girl, oh baby Girl what are you doing.. " Every sentence you were baby girl, they were so excited to start their family. And now you are 11... when I was there you were 7!! how fast did that time go?!! Well Happy Birthday Murphy Riley Mary Fauci? (hope that's right?) Hope you had a great day!
Love MoMo
Happy Belated! Just like the others I remember your arrival into this crazy world. My mom was so excited when you were born! I also remember the home video your parents sent us of you as a baby. In fact I think my dad try to make a reply video and I was 19 lying on the couch and my dad put a video camera in my face and said in a baby voice "Hi baby girl" "How is my baby girl doing" Yadayada...
I remember your video(Thad's video) it was hilarious...and we deserved it. However, we were so fascinated by this thing that we waited so long to have! It was a joyous time indeed..and still is.
Post a Comment