Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
(BTW-the picture is so tight so that you will not see the mess that is all around and the price tags that are still on the headboard.)
I celebrated a birthday yesterday. The number really isn't important-okay 46. What is important is that at the age of 46 and after more than 20 years of marriage, I finally have a real bed. Our first bed I believe belonged to Michael's grandparents. It was a great bed and I remember it being very comfortable. But come on...I think it was a double! Have you seen us!! Anyway, that bed didn't last long because we almost immediately went with the king sized mattress. For those who have not ventured to the king yet, I think you are missing out. But that's just me. I have had a king mattress and box spring on two twin metal frames without a headboard for about 15-16 years now! It was always comfortable, but it never felt like a real bed. Now I have a real bed. Michael got it for me for my birthday! Today, I went out and bought a new comforter to go with my new bed and I am very pleased with the results. However, the set came with king size covers for king size pillows that I do not have and it also came with big square pillow cases. Where do I find those pillows?? Hopefully, someone will help me out on that one. Anyway, slept in my real bed last night and it was awesome! I realize you probably think I am a little too excited about a bed but hey, it's the little things in life...and when you spend about half of your life in bed, a good bed is important. So thank you Michael, it is a beautiful bed...hopefully it will hold us for many years to come! Now I just need to work on those matching dressers!
4 comments:
Congrats on the new bed! It is beautiful and I love the spread! Isn't it sad the little things we want! When we moved to our house 3 years ago...we went from a full to a queen and it is heavenly! Our bedroom would be tight with a king...but that is for sure what we get when we stay at a motel! I'm sure you are in heaven!
That bed is awesome!! We are in a Queen and a King is our future housewarming present we have already said.. They are so awesome.. I love sleeping and forgetting that Matt is next to me... Okay pillows...Bed Bath Beyond, Sears, Younkers etc.. You can get King sized pillows and the square cases you are talking about are called European Pillows...I am all about the bedding... So yeah basic any home or department store
Now get the dressers, paint the room and you will feel like a new woman!!
It's beautiful. Now for god sake go buy some pillows. For the little square just go buy some cheap ones doesn't matter the color because you put that pillow inside and wala you beautiful bed pillows.
It's beautiful. Now for god sake go buy some pillows. For the little square just go buy some cheap ones doesn't matter the color because you put that pillow inside and wala you beautiful bed pillows.
Post a Comment