Thursday, February 4, 2010

Atticus' New Smile

Atticus with no hair and no front tooth!

Showing off for the camera.

Cracker lost one of his front teeth today. Actually I pulled it out but he asked me to do it. He is very proud of his new smile! He also got a buzz cut yesterday. Michael took the boys to the barber. They needed to cut their hair but I was hoping it would be a hair cut and not a buzz cut. Oh well, it will grow again! Not much taking place in Upstate New York. Still waiting for the temperatures to get warmer and the economy to pick up! My, this has been quite a slowdown. However, there are signs on the horizon that things are heating up. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. We are still very blessed in that we still have jobs and a house and can still send our kids to Catholic School so I can't really complain......but I will!

No comments: