#6 Atticuuuuuuusssss Fauciiiiiiiiii! Loving every minute of it!

Atticus at bat.
He was out, then the other player lost the ball, so he was safe, but then Atticus stepped off base so he was out again! Nice action shot Murphy!
The coach, who is absolutely wonderful with the kids, takes
a break to give Atticus a little baseball lesson.
Atticus(AKA "Cracker", "Cracker Jack" "Crack") is in his glory playing baseball this year. Last year he played t-ball and loved it. This year he plays on a REAL baseball field and a machine pitches him the ball and he is in heaven! He plays on the Allen Memorial(yes, it's a funeral home) Team. The games are almost the same as regular little league except that I think they give each kid about ten chances to hit the ball and almost every kid gets to bat each inning. It is only three innings. (thank goodness!) To see his face every time he hits the ball and runs to first base is priceless. He has also found an interesting way to pass the time while in the field or waiting to run more bases...he hits himself in the crotch...we presume to test out his cup. Sorry I know this story is in bad taste but it is simply too funny for words. We probably should tell him to stop it but it is too funny! Again, I would like to show you video but my camera does not upload videos into our computer. Still waiting for that software upload! So you will have to use your imagination! Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring. Our kids are still in school. They don't get out until mid June. Just biding our time until summer!
1 comment:
I am dying laughing... Atticus is the funniest kid ever... he looks so cute on the field, and I can just see him hitting himself in the crotch...too funny!
Post a Comment