Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pre Memorial Day Lake Fun

Not sure what they are reacting to..probably the cold water.

Inappropriate, I know!

He caught himself an ornery one!

Trinity getting her first taste of the water temperature.

Atticus also easing into the water.

Thor is not quite sure.

Watergun contest.

Atticus taking it one step at a time.

While it is Memorial Day Weekend, these are actually pictures from earlier this week and or last weekend(can't honestly remember-wow) when we just started venturing out to the lake to begin to get things ready for the weekend. While it was warm out, the water was still a little cold but the kids were brave enough to go in. Everything seemed to survive the winter pretty well.

I have said it before and I will say it again....we are extremely lucky to be able to enjoy this beautiful getaway only 15 minutes from our house. Thank you Mom and Dad Fauci once again for having this incredible spot and for keeping it around for your children and your children's children to enjoy(especially ours! :) ) Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day like we are.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is awesome to have a "getaway" spot only 15 min from your house! Hope you guys had a fabulous Memorial Weekend! I worked all weekend and had to deal with all the boaters & campers from the city...but good tips none the less!

Meghann Whitmer said...

Trinity's face in the "net picture" looks just like Maureen! Scary! MoMo makes that same face all the time!!