
EYB Champs Again!
A Very Happy #13
Handing out the trophies.
For the second time in a row, Thor's baseball team was the Champion of EYB, Endicott Youth Baseball. And they accomplished that feat with a 20--0 record. It was quite a season. They were not behind in a single game they played until the final championship game. The other team actually led at one point and then Thor's team tied it up. There were extra innings until Thor's team pulled it out to win the game. I can't even describe how nerve wracking it was and how elated we all were when they won! The photos in this blog are actually from one of his playoff games where they were given trophies for winning the regular season.... did I mention they were 20-0! My mother in law's camera actually has photos from the night of the big game...hopefully I will get those some day!
So sorry I have been a bad blogger. Things are pretty crazy but at the same time nothing really extraordinary has happened. Not that it has to be extraordinary for me to blog...my previous 50 posts are testament to that. I guess I am just lazy!
Hope everyone is well. Kids got out of school last week. My babysitter doesn't start until the Tuesday after 4th of July. Until then my wonderful in laws are helping us fill the gap...again did I mention how wonderful they are!! And I am not just saying that to suck up! I know it has been an exhausting few days for them. I am taking the end of the week off so that I can watch the kids these last few days.
We are very excited waiting for my sister in law Lisbeth to come to town with her girls. My kids cannot wait to see M & J!!! Then for the weekend, we have a little get together in Skaneateles called Kate and Rich's wedding! We are absolutely thrilled for them and wish them all the best! On the 5th, Michael is planning to roast another pig at the lake. Should be a lot of fun.
Well that is our life in a nutshell! Looking forward to a busy summer. Hope to see Dave Matthews at Montage in Scranton and at Citi Field in NYC in mid July! Then in August we are planning a big family get together at the Cape for the Fauci's 50th! The house is beautiful and we cannot wait! It is right on the beach.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. And to all of my relatives who graduated from high school or college, congratulations. Your cards will be coming soon, I promise!!
1 comment:
Congrats! Preston's team is undefeated and he has 2 games left...but he is not happy they don't give trophies away! Your kids must start later than us! We go back Aug. 18th...BOOOO! I always say once the 4th is here then summer is over! We are enjoying going from our PJ's everyday to our swim trunks...a lot less laundry for sure! Enjoy your summer and Cape sounds awesome..I would like to go there someday!
Post a Comment