Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just checking in....

I am a very bad blogger.....just wanted to post at least this message...so you know that at least I am still alive. I am not blogging obviously but I am still alive. It's been a blur of a summer. I can't believe it is only a couple of weeks until we go to Cape Cod. Thor is playing all star baseball following his undefeated regular season. His post season is not quite as successful as his regular season but such is life. Murphy has gone to basketball camp. She says she still loves the game and can't wait to play again this year. Trinity is as busy as ever with all of her projects and Atticus is Atticus. Katie the babysitter keeps them pretty busy, swimming and doing things here and there. I really hate the fact that I have to work while the kids are out of school but again, such is life. Hope everyone's summer is going well. We have had fantastic weather and when we have been out to the lake..which hasn't been a lot lately, it has been absolutely beautiful. More baseball this weekend but hopefully we will also get to the lake. Hopefully there will be photos the next time I post. But again, don't hold your breath! :)

1 comment:

michaele said...

Always enjoy your blog and seeing the kids activities. Pee Wee's big adventure starts Tuesday.Will contact you soon. Michaele