
Meet Sophia! Isn't she beautiful!
The happy family!
Michael went to Saratoga this past weekend for his annual trek to the track with his friend Mark. On his way to his weekend of hedonistic activities(don't worry...just eating, drinking and betting were involved...at least that is what I am led to believe! :)) Michael stopped by his brother Jimmy and wife Jen's house to finally see the baby. Sophia was born just last week and from what I have seen so far in pictures taken by my mother in law and by Michael, she is absolutely beautiful. We are so happy for Jim and Jen. And the rest of us, me and the kids, can't wait to see the baby. We may see them on our way to Cape Cod in a couple of weeks or we may have to wait to see them when they arrive at the Cape. Either way we can't wait! Congratulations to both of you on your blessed little addition. I hope they don't mind me posting a few photos of the beautiful baby.
1 comment:
you gotta see the baby! congrats to another beautiful fauci baby!
Post a Comment