Looking pretty confident before.....
Ohhh.......not so good after!
Thor is happy now.....
...and still happy after. Turns out it was coconut, not baby wipes!
Trinity being very brave and trying multiple jelly beans.
This one didn't work out too well for her!
Atticus, thinks he has a winner.....
And he is correct!
I have probably lost all of my followers at this point. In fact I was even debating this week about putting the blog down for good but then I started reading some of the old posts and realized why I do this in the first place...for me and my kids(and my husband!) to look back on our lives and see what the heck we filled our days with.
Today's post is certainly unorthodox. In some people's views, we should probably be reported but it was all in good fun. Michael has been buying the kids these jelly beans for years. In the same box, you can get a nice jelly bean that tastes either like root beer or it can taste like dog food, baby whites or coconut, blueberry or toothpaste. You get the idea. Kids found a box in the house and once again decided to try them out but this time we decided to document the before and afters. Pretty funny I must say. Trinity, surprisingly enough, is the boldest of all. She tried multiple jelly beans. The rest only tried about one or two.
Anyway, we haven't been blogging because not a lot has been happening and we haven't had a lot of time. It's been busy with lots of basketball games and work related activities. Before that we were all very sick. Not all at the same time...we seem to get sick one at a time which spread it out over a longer period of time. I think we are all, all better now. Final antibiotic was taken this past week.
We have had lots of snow and cold. Others(Missouri family for one) have had it a lot worse so I guess we shouldn't complain...but we will!
4 comments:
I have never heard of the gross jelly beans! Maybe I should stock up for our next weather we are expecting....UGHGHHGHGHH!!! You would think we live out east! Heath and I are headed to celebrate our friends 40th in Cabo San Lucas in 4 weeks...can't get here fast enough! You better not stop blogging! The only way my kids and I get to keep up with you guys! Didn't get your email on WI...but no problem! Maybe better planning next time!
I love the jelly bean pictures... they are the best and worst candy all at the same time. Has it been two years since Mom and I came to Florida? That makes me sad :( Hope you guys have a good time though. I would be jealous, but Matt and I are finally going on a honeymoon in April in Mexico.. we are such swells! Have fun!
Love the jeally bean pictures..but never heard of gross beans??
I didn't think you were doing the Florida thing anymore? I would really like to bring our kids and meet you there some year. Like the others..Jamie and I are going on a trip to celebrate 5 years (well 5 1/2 now) of wedded bliss.....were are going to Vegas at the end of March...my girlfriend Juli and I are also going to Celine Dion at Cesars! Wish you were coming to the Dells:(
Love the jelly bean pictures. I wish we were all meeting in Florida. I guess I will wait it out here in the cold. when Meghann and Jami are in Vegas I have kids and a new puppy. what is wrong with this picture!
Post a Comment