Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Florida 2011-Best Vacation Yet!

First day on beach. First goofy photo!

Michael, checking out the Atlantic.

Kids enjoying water.. trying to pretend it's not cold!

Murphy, tiptoeing into the cold water.

The Thor-man, getting his beach on.

Atticus, posing!

Trinity, always creating something.

Murphy, checking out the sand.

OK, we had clouds but they rarely interfered with the sun!
It was practically a private beach!

The view of our condo from the beach.
We are in the middle on the second floor.


Finally, I am updating my blog to reflect the fact that we actually did go on vacation and we have returned home safely. I think I am still van lagged from our 17.5 hour trip home a week ago Saturday. While it was a long drive, we are pretty sure we made record time. Don't want to go on and on but basically this was the most spectacular vacation we have ever had..especially when you take into consideration the weather, the accommodations, the rest(sleep), the food, the activities...you get the picture.

You know when you vacation, especially for two weeks, you are sometimes ready to come home? This year, none of us wanted to return home. We were having such a fantastic time!

Thank you again Nana and Papa for all that you provide us and all of the entertainment you give us and all of the love that you show us by allowing us to crash your Florida vacation for two weeks with our motley crew!

I'll basically try to do what I did for our Cape Cod vacation(boy are we spoiled!). I will post a handful of pictures at a time until I run out. I have to warn anyone who still bothers with this blog(remember, I write it for myself and my kids for when we grow old and they complain that we never did anything for them or took them anywhere! Just kidding, I hope they are never that ungrateful!)....anyway I digress...I have to warn everyone that we have over 500 pictures. Believe me, many of them will never see the light of day, but hopefully you will get a taste of our Florida paradise vacation.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love your blog and it is such a great way to keep up with you guys! I feel like that people have a choice to read it...so they can't criticize! It is their choice to go onto it! Enough said on that....Glad you had a wonderful vacation! I miss the beach and warm weather! Can't wait to see more of your pictures! We are taking the boys to Disney World next February while Grandma and Grandy watch Em! Not the beach..but it will be well worth it to look forward to getting away during the winter! Keep the posts coming!

darby11d said...

This place looks absolutely lovely!keep the pictures coming.

boris fonslosky said...

looks like a great time. say hello to my lil fren

Darcy said...

darby, is that really you??

MoCos said...

That vacation looks awesome. I want to be at that table eating and playing with the kids in the ocean. I cannot believe how old they are getting, and how much murphy looks like you and me! She could be a mini me, but she is much cuter than I was at that stage.. I looked like a boy! Glad you had a good vacay, we are eagerly anticipating ours!