
If you are reading this on Feburary 8th, 2008, Mary Agnes(Mary A) Fauci is turning 70 years old today. We wanted to wish this beautiful woman a very Happy Birthday. We would like to wish her this special greeting in person, however, she is basking in the Florida sunshine while we are freezing up here in the Northeast. That's okay. She deserves it. If you know Mary, you know her to be one of the most loving, giving and caring individuals on the planet. She has raised six beautiful children and throughout it all has maintained her beauty and her sanity. Happy Birthday! Your kids miss you and your grandkids miss you but we know you are having a wonderful birthday in Florida.
9 comments:
That is too funny!! Tell Mrs. Happy Birthday from me!! Love the video, except I don't like how old they are all starting to look... Cold and gross here too, just taking a break from some homework. Keep the videos coming. Love it!!
Love the "CHA CHA CHA!!" We will have to put that into our singing!
We head to Iowa for the Ruhl birthdays tomorrow! Should have lots of pics of all the cousins!
Wish I was in Florida with your mother-in-law! We head there May 24th for 7 days!!!
K
yeah I started a blog instead of doing homework the other night.... can you tell that I am being a total a-hole about it though.. Cause I have no kids, nothing exciting, so I am just been conceited and awesome. Two things I am good at. I was just screwing around to see if it is hard cause meg wants to make one and she is computer illiterate. Today it was -30, yes -30 out. Matt and I braved it and went to mass at 7, just because two blocks away are the best restaurants... So yeah.. I have been talking to mom about Fl, but she is saying that if she goes, dad wants it to be just them and not us. Meaning no kids. weird he says that every single time.. I think he even said it about Christmas once..... anyway I gotta talk to Meg again... but I am trying real hard... damn Cosgroves so hard to get to do anything...
well I will try to keep the blog up, maybe make mine more irrelevant and funny..... Oh and Obama, Obama, Obama.... jk....
Okay. I am going to try and make a blog! I love the videos! Happy Birthday Nanna, even though I do not know you!!!
Hey I forgot to tell you... I saw you liked the Foo...and Matt and I and some friends are going to their concert here at the end of the month. I have never seen the Foo in person, but I hear it is a good show. I will report back to ya afterwards. I am not really any active fan but I have always enjoyed them, basically just so I can say Foo...
Nice Whining Comment... I am not whining, Hillary is the whiner... I knew you wouldn't like it but I was just livid this morning.. Hope all is well in NY.. still freezing here!! Off to wills and Trusts so I know how to deal with obnoxious family members who want their inheritance in the future.. can't wait
http://www.syrdio.org/NewsStories.asp?id=1454
see darcy article in paper(copy and paste jackass)
I hear Stedman and Hillary are having an affair because Obama is out of reach.
Thad has joined the party... this is officially out of control... He just heard about this whole "Internet" thing....
Post a Comment