I realize everyone has probably seen pictures of the snowstorm that hit the Northeast last Thursday and Friday. But you haven't seen my pictures. Actually, I sent Murphy out this afternoon to snap some shots in the daylight. I couldn't seem to get around to it all weekend! So here are Murphy's pictures. She has a really good eye and as you can see from the picture of Atticus lying on the ground, she understands perspective! Cool! I don't mind handing off all of the photo taking responsibilities from now on.
We decided to go to Syracuse this weekend. Our niece Molly was in a musical and singing/performing one of the leads. We didn't get up there in time for the entire show but we did make it there at the intermission. What I heard from Molly was amazing. I had no idea she could sing so well. Her mother, Kate, says she didn't realize it either!
Saw Kate and the girls for a little while after the show then headed to the mall. Kids had a blast as Syracuse has a very large and active mall. We really stayed much longer than we had anticipated and ended up driving back home late at night which was not the best idea. Roads were quite slick, especially in Cortland County. We made it home safe and again we all had a good time.
Hope everyone is well. We are hoping this was the last of the big storms but I guess only time will tell.
I have to give Murphy credit,
she thought it would be good to show some perspective!
Atticus was more than happy to oblige!
Our beautiful yard and porch.
What we had to dig through to get our cars out!
2 comments:
That looks like our Christmas! I am glad we got it at Christmas and not March.. sunny and almost 40 here today.. I am hoping it can hang on!
Wow...that is a lot of snow!!! We have had a horrible winter here also! Not that much snow...but several snows with 8-10" which is a lot for us!!! It hopefully will all melt this week with our temps almost reaching 50 by the end of the week and hoping for NO MORE!!! Ready for my kids to get outside before I beat them!!!
Post a Comment