Their last name may be Fauci but they've still got a lot of Irish in them!
Trinity being silly as usual. She is wearing the hat we got at Build a Bear for her Bear, which is an Irish Teddy Bear covered in Shamrocks. While her birthday was several weeks ago, we are only getting around to her friends birthday party this weekend!
Atticus went to school today and found that his leprechaun trap did not trap the leprechaun but did leave him a few gold chocolate coins. Much better. Not sure what we would have done with a leprechaun!
Murphy loves this holiday! She just got back from basketball practice when this photo was taken. Her dress for school was much more elaborate.
Sorry family, I have been a bad blogger. I seem to go in spurts. Blog a lot, then blog nothing, then try to post something before the next round of activity, creativity, kicks in. I figured St. Patrick's Day is a good enough reason to blog. However, I have very little to offer. It was a school day and three of the four kids got dressed up in green for school. Unfortunately, Thornton was hit with a very, very bad stomach bug. The likes of which I have not seen before. He was pretty sick for about 18-20 hours. Hopefully, he is on the mend. Here are a few photos of the kids in their green. I should add that Thor did not want his photo taken! We did have a St. Patrick's Day Parade in town a couple of weeks ago(we hold ours early so that we can get the pipe and drum bands from around the state including NYC). For the first time in many years, the weather was beautiful and the crowd was huge. Kids had a ball and while I do have pictures of that, they are on Murphy's phone and not that easy to download. I will keep efforting to do that though. Hope all is well. Normally at this time, we are in Florida but decided not to go this year. I am pretty thankful we did not. The weather is not great down there. I need it to be in the 80's and so far it has only bee in the 60's and 70's. So while we are bummed we are not on vacation somewhere, we are glad we are not down on the beach complaining about how cold it is! Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring!
2 comments:
Trinity Happy Belated Birthday.Happy St. Patrick's day. I think the kids are very Irish and only a little Italian.I would love to see NYC drum core.
The kids are adorable as usual.. A year ago I WAS IN FLORIDA!! What a fun trip that was... We are definitely doing that again in the future.. I think we need to get a Cosgrove Condo...
Post a Comment