Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smiling Faces, Smiling Faces.....

The last documentation of the front toothless smile in our family...we hope!!

Trinity's rainbow retainer. What else would she pick?
She has been drawing rainbows ever since she could pick up a crayon!

That beautiful smile!

We have some new dental developments in our house. I already showed you Atticus with one front tooth and I mentioned that Trinity got a retainer. Now, here are the pictures. Trinity's teeth have not exactly cooperated these past few years. We decided to follow in Murphy's footsteps and get her a retainer to straighten things out a bit. This does not mean she will never need braces. That is still in the cards. But at least in the meantime, her teeth will be a little straighter. The retainer worked wonders for Murphy. We are hoping for the same for Trinity.

Atticus lost his first front tooth about a month ago..he has now lost both front teeth. I think his smile is adorable! The dentist has warned us that he has a lot of teeth in a very small mouth. That is strange since he has a very large head! Just kidding!

To continue our dental dilemmas..I am struggling with my first toothache. Dentist has referred me to an Endodontist for my first possible root canal. Ugh!! I will try to get there next week! I keep hoping it will simply go away. It's been about three weeks now so I think that option has diminished.


2 comments:

Meghann Whitmer said...

I love the rainbow retainer...I do not think that was an option when I had one!!! I cannot even imagine how much money it will cost you to keep those kids smiles all perfect...YIKES!! I better start saving now!

Katie said...

I'm afraid that some of my kids will follow in my dental footsteps! I had braces 3 times with numerous retainers!!! Luckily my teeth finally straightened out....when I had to foot over the bill for braces the last time...but so well worth it! My kids all go to the dentist next week and we are going to talk dental work on Corby for the first time! UGHHHHH...I feel your pain!