
Trinity and her cousin Annie seeking out creatures on the beach and also for some reason Trinity created this lovely rock formation.

The girls enjoying the sun and the beach.
Their catch for a few minutes of work. I think it's gross.
They think it is awesome!

Trying to recreate a photo from 2005.
The kids table. One adult tried to sit with them
and they were summarily told to leave.

The more civilized adult table.
These are some more of the photos from early on in our trip. Trinity and her cousin Annie loved hanging out on the beach looking for hermit crabs and other small creatures. I didn't quite get the fascination but it kept them busy for hours. One of the nights we did venture out to eat with all 20+ people. One of the photos shows our four kids sitting on a bench outside of Moby Dick's in Welfleet. This is the same restaurant we ate at five years earlier. We do have a picture of the kids from five years ago sitting on what we believe to be this same bench. Michael has the photo on his phone but not sure if I can get it to post. We had a great time. Adults ate at one table and the kids were at the other table. It's a wild place to eat. Great for kids and great food. The waiting, ordering and service are a bit unorthodox but it was all good! More Cape Cod photos to come. I am sure you are all already bored. But remember, I do this for myself so that one day I will look back and remember what we did when life was such a blur!
2 comments:
I love your pictures and Heck No I'm not bored with them! Cape Cod is on our list of vacay's to do! We are taking a mini-lake vacation to Lake of the Ozarks this weekend...not as exciting as Cape...but the kids look forward to it each year! They started school today...they weren't ready...I was! Keep the pics coming! The house did look amazing even if it was out-dated!
keep them coming....more...more...more
Post a Comment