Not all but most of the girls...
just hanging out relaxing and being goofy!
Aunt Lisbeth and her daughters preparing for the Trivial Pursuit game featuring everything you wanted to know about Mary and Sal... from how they met to what's on the wallpaper of their guest room! It was pretty funny and fun!
Michael can always be counted on to bring the glow sticks. Always a big hit and in this photo Trinity is.....well I'm not sure what Trinity is doing!
Papa regaling the kids with stories from his childhood
and World War II! I think it was World War II, I came
in a little late!(quick note, he wasn't in WWII--he's not
that old!)
The kids gathered around for Papa's story hour.
Papa, I think taking on Aunt Christine
who was mowing down the competition all week long!
Papa and Thor comparing their new watches.
As I mentioned, thank goodness for Nintendo!
The best part about these games is that
they can all play the same game at the same time!
One of Atticus' favorite video game spots!
I think the chaise is turn of the century!
I am still trying to live vicariously through my photos. Again, it was such a great week and we were so blessed to have such lovely weather, at a beautiful setting, surrounded by family. This time we are featuring just a bunch of photos of all of the cousins hanging out indoors and having fun all week! Not a lot but some television was watched, some pool was played and a lot of video games were also played. Thank goodness for Nintendo! Because we were so active during the day the kids enjoyed just winding down with video games and a few television shows at night. For the more active kids and adults there was the game room with the pool table and ping pong table. One night, Aunt Lisbeth and her girls had us play a trivia game where all of the trivia was about Nana and Papa. I am proud to report that Michael and I won. I think Michael deserves most of the credit on that one! Another night Papa had the kids entranced with stories from his childhood. When he ran out of those stories, he told the kids about a time during the war when a guy was executed and refused to wear a blindfold because he wanted to look the shooters in the eye! To say the least the children were transfixed and maybe a bit flummoxed at which time we sent them off to bed to dream of "happy things"! :) Seriously Papa, the kids loved the stories. We enjoy them too! The mustard story never gets old! More photos to come. Yes, there are more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment