Model Poses!
The Murphster.
Thor being silly!
The girls enjoying the beach as the tide comes in.
This was taken before the tide came in. I should probably show this one first but I am too tired to reshuffle the photos!
How convenient that there was an ice cream truck waiting for us
when we got off the beach!
Uncle Mark and Sal enjoying the beach.
Aunt Kate and Uncle Rich doing their thing at the beach.
Every time we go to Cape Cod we have to visit First Encounter Beach in Eastham. I absolutely love it. It is classic Cape Cod. The kids love it as well. The beach is sandy(sandier than most northeastern beaches). When the tide is low it is sand bars and tide pools and when the water comes in it only reaches the kids knees and chest. It was another awesome beach experience. So much so we went back twice in one week. One time we were there the tide was receding and the second time the tide was coming in. So we had two completely different beach experiences at the same beach and both were awesome. Here is just a sampling of the various beach activities from the second time we visited First Encounter Beach.
1 comment:
Just lovely i think I need to see Cape Cod! Kids look great miss them much.
Post a Comment