The girls enjoying the parade.
Murphy likes to live up to her name!
Trinity trying to stay dry.
There goes a pipe and drum band!
Steve, our local news anchor and an old friend got all wet
while announcing the parade but didn't seem to mind.
Binghamton holds its annual St. Patrick's Day Parade always on the first Saturday of March. It allows our parade to attract some of the best pipe and drum bands from NYC. It was not a bad day, temperature wise..normally it's too cold to even stand along the parade route, but it was quite rainy. Trinity and I simply went long enough to drop Murphy off so she could watch the parade with her friend Jacqueline. We took a few pictures then promptly went shopping! We will be in Florida for the real St. Patrick's Day. Top of the morning to you all!
4 comments:
I can't believe how clear and crisp your pictures are! Way to go! Looks like a wet soggy parade...but they never stops us from our Mizzou Homecoming parade either! Send some warm weather from FL to us! Take lots o' pics!
Fun! I am actually going to watch the St. Pats parade here this year because it goes right by work.. I got the okay from work today. Now I just need to book my ticket and I will be reunited with the Fauci's I can hardly wait!!
I am very happy with my camera! Once again Katie, you were my inspiration. I would salivate at the quality of your photos! I feel like an idiot..because I always wondered how you got your photos to be so big on your website when mine were so small. Then I realized there was a simple function that I was not seeing before that asked you if you wanted, small, medium or large sized pictures! Duh!! Anyway, thanks for noticing the camera. It's a lot of fun. Certainly inspires me to take more photos. Mo-Mo, can't wait for you and your mom to meet up with us in Florida. It should be a lot of fun! Let me know when you know your plans.
If you want to make your pictures even bigger...you can go to the HTML and chance the px size. You just have to search for it. I am so jealous..ok just a little that Mo and Aunt Deb are headed to FL! We actually just booked an AZ trip April 7th (over spring break) and are staying with Aunt Darby and Tracy. We are taking the kids on a day trip to the Grand Canyon! We can't wait! It will be the first time for the kids to fly so they are a little excited! A total blog moment of course! You guys better have your cameras loaded and ready to aim in FL!!!
Post a Comment