We made it! No problems on our 18 hour trip to Florida. Smooth sailing the entire way! Arrived Saturday morning around 10:30am. Pretty tired but none the worse for wear. Sunday night, we were treated to a front row seat of the Space Shuttle Discovery's launch into space. It was awesome!!! We were able to stand on the beach at New Smyrna and watched the launch and then we watched the shuttle fly over head and separate from its booster rockets. Again, it was more spectacular than I even thought it would be. My camera wouldn't take any close up pictures. I don't know how to use my mirco lense yet. Having a wondeful time. Weather is a little on the cool side when the sun is behind clouds but when it is out, it is hot. I'll try to blog some more while we are here. Loving the new camera while taking outdoor pictures. They look incredible! Hope everyone is well!
3 comments:
wow...it's cool about florida.
beautifully beach..., someday i came ...
HOW AWESOME! What a memory for your kids to have! Glad you made it safely! Now please push warmer weather to MO! Can't wait to see the posts! I {Heart} the beach!
That looks sweet.. I cannot wait to come..one week and counting..get ready Fauci's!
Post a Comment