Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Photos from Florida

Trinity and Atticus seeing how low they can go 
before getting their clothes wet.  
As you can see, Atticus loses.
Atticus rarely lets me take a good photo of him.  
Usually he is goofing around or crossing his eyes.  

Tri-town...she's our monkey girl.  She doesn't act like a monkey, she just loves everything involving monkeys; stuffed animals, shirts, blankets, backpacks, the list goes on and on.
Thor, also in a rare moment of inactivity!


Murphy always ready to pose for the camera.  There's a little Debbie in her!!


These are pictures of the kids on the beach from the same night the shuttle went off.  They were just running around and goofing around waiting for the big event.  It was a beautiful night.  I loved the way the light from the sunset worked with the flash from the camera.  I need to get more daylight pictures in the surf and sand but that will have to wait a few days. The kids are a little burned.  I lathered them up several times a day but they still come in with a sunburn!! We're going to play it safe today and probably tomorrow.  Oh yeah, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Michael and I(we're pathetic) didn't even realize it was St. Patrick's Day until his parents came over for breakfast and reminded us.  They of course had already been to church! Anyway, may your today be green and your beer as well!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you are enjoying yourself! I have to admit our weather today is PERFECT! High of 80! Of course...being on the beach doesn't top that! Hope you are soaking up some rays for me!

casterline said...

I love your pictures! My dad is excited to join you in Florida just don't let him use your camera!